John C. Greene Insurance

Phone Icon (860) 523-9445

Contact Us!

Finding You the Perfect Auto Insurance Policy

John C. Greene Insurance is the agency to call when you need automobile insurance. We'll provide you with a timely quote, as well as the resources you need to make an informed decision. Reach out to our company in Deep River, Connecticut, today to receive a car insurance quote, or a quote for another type of vehicle.

Learn More About Automotive Insurance

Auto insurance protects you against personal financial loss if you are involved in an accident or if your car is stolen, vandalized, or damaged by a natural disaster. All vehicles are required by state law to carry Bodily Injury/Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) insurance and Uninsured/Under-Insured Motorists (UM/UIM) liability insurance. Coverages for other than BI/PD and UM/UIM are optional as far as the state is concerned, but they may be required by your lien holder if you have a loan on the vehicle.

Man Driving

Liability Coverage
An auto insurance policy may provide BI/PD liability coverage to indemnify you for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage. It may also provide UM/UIM liability coverage to indemnify you in the event you are injured by another motorist who is either uninsured or under-insured.

Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP) indemnifies you for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's car. At its broadest, PIP can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an auto accident.

Comprehensive & Collision Coverage
Comprehensive coverage indemnifies you for damage to your vehicle due to fire, theft, vandalism, falling objects. It also indemnifies you for damage from missiles, explosions, and earthquake, as well as events such as floods, riots, and civil commotions, and damage caused by hitting an animal. You may also include full glass coverage. Collision coverage indemnifies you for damage to your car from an accident. The collision could be with another vehicle, a light post, a fire hydrant, or another object. Most auto policies are for 6 months to a year.